While hanging out or in a party, out of nowhere, you notice that someone is looking at you or standing close to you. In fact, you realize that that she is noticing you quiet often. The two of you might also strike a conversation and start to share a moment or laugh. While you might have not noticed, you already are a flirting expert.
Dating without flirting is no fun. It keeps you excited, involved and active all the time you flirt with someone. While flirting you are given your full 100% attention to someone and it does not only involve talking. Touching, smiling, winking and playing are some the other attributes of it. While to some flirting comes naturally, others need to gain the knowledge and start flirting. Either ways, it’s an easy and enjoyable thing to do during one’s life.
Broadly there are two aspects involved in flirting – Communication and Body language.
- Make sure you smile or laugh in your conversations. It sends positive vibrations to your partner.
- Whisper gently in the ears of your partner often. This is an indication that you like him or her.
- Ask few personal questions especially on their relationship status – single, separated etc.
- Maintain an eye contact. This helps in building rapport and passes on the signal to your partner that you are interested in them.
- Wink at times especially after someone amongst both of you pass a comment.
- Lean inward to show that you are very much interested in the guy or gal you are dating.
- Stroking or toying your hair is another recommended thing to do.
Make sure that especially on your maiden date; the two of you strike the same notes. Keep conversing with each other and don’t contend. Therefore avoid debatable topics and talk more about each other’s interests, likings, hobbies and what are they doing on the coming weekend? If you are meeting up in a restaurant avoid alcohol if it’s your first date. Also ensure that you drop her till the most convenient point. This makes her think that you have a sense of belonging and she might stay safe while she is with you. Last but not the least; try to avoid talking about sex while flirting or on your first date. This will highlight that you are too impatient and have only one thing on mind.